- This event has passed.
Protest: Pink Slip Pelosi Party With Special Guest, Vladimir Putin!
February 11 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm PSTFree
We are gathering outside of Nancy Pelosi’s home on Sunday, Feb. 11, for a Pink Slip Pelosi party and People’s Assembly.
We are thrilled to announce that Vladimir Putin will be joining us there on Sunday to distribute a suitcase full of rubles to activists calling on Pelosi to support a ceasefire in Gaza. Ceasefire and ending the genocide is Putin’s message, and since it happens to be ours as well, we are grateful to Pelosi for exposing her incredibly nutty opinion that we are being paid by Russia and China for wanting the killing to stop.
- making an children’s altar with flowers and little shoes to represent thousands of murdered Gazan children
- Valentine crafts: make your own valentine for Pelosi with our craft supplies
- Colorful sidewalk chalking and blood-red handprints, decorating
- sing-along; dancing; chanting
- fun children’s activities
- Take part in a little skit called “More War Please!” You can play Joe Biden, Anthony Blinken, Lloyd Austin, Nancy Pelosi, Lockheed CEO James Taiclet, etc. or the people who want Pelosi to resign.
- Refreshments include blueberry and cherry “Scones Not Drones”, fruit, hot coffee, tea, and snacks.